Required Numbers : 3
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s in business administration or any other relevant field.
- Must have a strong knowledge of management principles and theories.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very attentive to details and thorough in completing the work tasks.
Employee TestimonialsView all testimonials
“In the past one and half year of me in this company, I have been growing every single day with Social Aves. From being a probationer to becoming a manager, it’s the push to take initiations and the incredible support system that has got me here and is helping me become a better leader in the future.”
“Social Aves has proved to be the best platform for me to learn as an emerging marketer & an aspiring entrepreneur. It has helped me to groom myself from an amateur to a manager. Having the opportunity to work with clients from the diverse business industry and the enthusiastic young team has been simultaneously challenging, fun and inspiring for me.”
“Social Aves is a family of talented and passionate people who nurtures you so that you can be the best version of yourself.”