Motion Graphic Designer
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Solid experience with editing software packages with 2D motion effectively.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Through knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity .
- Familiar with special effects, 3D and compositing .
- Speed attention to self creativity and visualization to demonstrate with descriptions would be prioritized.
- Creative mind with storyyelling skills .
- Degree holder in related field Job Responsibilities .
- Assemblig recorded raw materials into a finished product that's suitable for boardcasting.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Take a brief to grasp with creative head and senior content writer needs and specifications.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, effects and ability to trim footage segments in sequence manner.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Continuously discover and implement a new editing technologies and digital best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Create rough and final cut.
Employee TestimonialsView all testimonials
“In the past one and half year of me in this company, I have been growing every single day with Social Aves. From being a probationer to becoming a manager, it’s the push to take initiations and the incredible support system that has got me here and is helping me become a better leader in the future.”
“Social Aves has proved to be the best platform for me to learn as an emerging marketer & an aspiring entrepreneur. It has helped me to groom myself from an amateur to a manager. Having the opportunity to work with clients from the diverse business industry and the enthusiastic young team has been simultaneously challenging, fun and inspiring for me.”
“Social Aves is a family of talented and passionate people who nurtures you so that you can be the best version of yourself.”