Are you a tactical thinker with outstanding communication and persuasive skill? Do you love to build relationships and crack a deal? We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate, creative, proactive and diplomatic. Marketing personnel who is ready to work in a fast-paced digital environment and play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and strategy formulation and execution for our company.
Required Numbers : 3
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches.
- Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Monthly reviews of all campaigns and presenting to senior directors on a quarterly basis.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Managing the production of promotional material for the company as well as clients.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences - managing and planning appointments and meetings with potential and already clients.
- Working closely with designers and assisting with new projects.
- Maintaining effective communications internally to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of the marketing objectives.
- Maintaining and analysing marketing database like client list, potential client list, competitors’ list, etc. for future marketing strategies.
- Must have two wheeler vehicle
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant subject.
- Must have minimum of 1 years of experience in the related field.
- Must have knowledge of wide range of marketing skills, techniques and concepts.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to respond well under pressure.
- Must be able to work well in a team.
- Must be proactive and be able to take initiative.
- Must be persuasive and diplomatic.
- Must be able to work in a budget.
Employee TestimonialsView all testimonials
“In the past one and half year of me in this company, I have been growing every single day with Social Aves. From being a probationer to becoming a manager, it’s the push to take initiations and the incredible support system that has got me here and is helping me become a better leader in the future.”
“Social Aves has proved to be the best platform for me to learn as an emerging marketer & an aspiring entrepreneur. It has helped me to groom myself from an amateur to a manager. Having the opportunity to work with clients from the diverse business industry and the enthusiastic young team has been simultaneously challenging, fun and inspiring for me.”
“Social Aves is a family of talented and passionate people who nurtures you so that you can be the best version of yourself.”