The candidate should have experience of minimum 6 months delivering high-quality work based on current design trends and standards, and should enjoy working in a collaborative environment. He/She should also be able to work on a variety of design needs— infographics, logos, presentations, etc. He/She will have a key role in shaping the design of our current and new services as a whole.
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration.
Required Numbers : 3
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illuistrations, company logos and adverts.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Determine the message the design should potray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Working alongside content and operations team to develop product illustrations, company logos and adverts.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered according to client's needs.
- Creating social media marketing friendly designs.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense .
- Strong computer skills.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- An interest in graphics and typography.
Employee TestimonialsView all testimonials
“In the past one and half year of me in this company, I have been growing every single day with Social Aves. From being a probationer to becoming a manager, it’s the push to take initiations and the incredible support system that has got me here and is helping me become a better leader in the future.”
“Social Aves has proved to be the best platform for me to learn as an emerging marketer & an aspiring entrepreneur. It has helped me to groom myself from an amateur to a manager. Having the opportunity to work with clients from the diverse business industry and the enthusiastic young team has been simultaneously challenging, fun and inspiring for me.”
“Social Aves is a family of talented and passionate people who nurtures you so that you can be the best version of yourself.”